Saturday, February 14, 2009

Home Decor Using Tassels

When it comes to decor in your dwelling-location, what friendly of shopper are you?
I am a agreement shopper and I heat my affluence-trove of big buys which I've gathered because of the years. Whenever I discover a agreeable deal or section exterior on single of my favorite items, I break it up and stock it.
I be obsessed or in ownership of calm plates representing all the big dinner parties I am thriving to throw someday. When I own period I am rich to crowd the numerous photo albums that are waiting to display my family pictures. And don't regular prompt me of all the attractive cloth that I keep bought and stored about the abode. I grasp that someday I desire be snowed in championing a month and I desire stitch up and darn until I have second-hand it all up. (Never intelligence that I living in the South and we rarely even get snowed in for two days!) Am I the lone lone that does this?
Fringe Benefits
Tassels are on my listing of favorite things to collect. I affection using them in multitudinous decor styles. They can be made from fibre, shells, beads, ribbon or feathers. Small ones can be purchased for less than a dollar or you can pay out hundreds on detailed curtain tiebacks. They can current areas of your home a put hand on of attention with little action on your bit.
Let's advance on account of the dwelling and examine absorbing places where you can employ tassels:
* Enhancing the corners of a duvet defend or comforter
* Looped approximately the button on a sofa or place arm
* Hooked on a lamp finial
* Creating napkin rings
* Tying risk in your window treatments
* Hanging from a door boss
* Accenting a drawer draw
* Tied to a bed pole
* Dangling from a admirer haul
* Sewn to the press pleats of your drapes
* Wrapped almost the neck of a vase or ginger crock
* Attached to cushions
Even More Tassel Ideas
Large tassels that are made for drape tiebacks look great hanging from the wager or wager on of some dining spaciousness chairs. Place the line hoop above each pierce on the armchair and allow the tassel hold up or off down in the back. If your chairs are textile you can pin them on with needle and filament.
Small tassels can be connected to a ribbon and cast-off as a bookmark. Place an ajar amount with a tassel on an end food for a decorative meaning.
In your caller bathroom make put into practice or operation of cording and tassels to beautify the towels. A microscopic lone makes your favorite essence flask look flat or level prettier.
It's at all times jollity decorating with touches that are uncomplicated and engaging. Tassels attack the invoice completely for your domicile decor. You'll again and again come across enormous at freedom ideas for abode decor at my location drop down.

No comments: